Thursday, April 5, 2007

Model Behaviour Pt 2

For some reason I couldn't get more pics on my last post so I decided to continue in a new on...



Renee



This girl is very negative...every time she opens her mouth I want to slap her...She is very beautiful but beauty from within is what counts. I hope she gets her act together.

Sarah


Photographer turned model...I don't know she seems out of place to me for some reason..


Whitney


Ok you guys I saved my best girl for the last...I lover her. She's the second plus size model with a whole lot of attitude. She is a natural beauty who is confident but it really hasn't been coming out in her photos. I am rooting for her...I don't know if there is a spot for a plus size model but if there is it would be a battle between Whit and Toccara for me...Tocarra is F-A-B-O...lol

2 comments:

chidi said...

are these girls from amorica's next top model? i'm confused

BrightEyed Chick said...

Hey Chidi-
Yes the girls are from the current season of ANTM.