Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Model Behaviour: America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model- Season 8

Ok I am a glorified ANTM junkie...it is very serious oh...I mean no one can reach my while the show is on...I get ANTM fever...hehe...Ok so season 8 started with a bang the girls on this season are really bringing it. There are 2 plus size models and of course the one girl that always looks like Tyra...every season there is a particular girl that resembles Tyra who ends up getting kicked off I believe for the only reason she was casted and it is because she looks like Tyra anyway that's my opinion... Well we are up to the 4th episode but I won't dish to much because I think it comes on a bit later in the UK....so I'll just dish about the contestants and what I feel about them...
Brittany


Ok this chick isn't the prettiest but she takes great pictures...the camera really loves her.

Cassandra

All I have to say about this girl is she is on another level because I have never heard of anyone sew a wig to there head...lol


Diana


Plus size beauty from my neck of the woods...can you say curvylicious.

Dionne


She is one of my favorites... love her...she has a great personality.

Felicia

Graceful Beauty...she's also pretty funny.

Jael

Energetic... I like her!!

Jaslene


Feyierce...( in that throaty ghetto pitch tone)


Kathleen
Bubbly and I love her 'fro

For some reason I can't add anymore pictures and I'm tired so I'll continue tomorrow...I know I know I'm supposed to be a junkie right...oh well

2 comments:

IJEOMA said...

i watched an episode yesterday. for the first time sinc the first season. Its good tv.. but i swear Tyra just repeats the content of her words to each girl but in different variations.. like. "you need to come out of your shell, show us the inner you." then to another.. "I know there is a strong woman waiting to come out there somwhere" blah blah blah... the only one that looks like top model material is the blond chick that everyone hates.. she has the package working for her..

BrightEyed Chick said...

hey ijeoma-
i agree with you about Tyra's comments to the girls I think they really try their best what with trying to adjust to a new environment and way of thinking...I can't stand Renee ,i think thats who ure referring to. She is extremely negative and always has something to say...I don't condone violence but someone should beat here up...