Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can someone tell me why?

Why is it that NJ transit always has wiring problems that delay my commute to work in the morning?

Why do Indians talk so damn loud?

Why don't they have my size in stock?...I need those shoes

Why haven't I been able to obtain clear, blemish free skin?

Why can't I get a little time to go thread my eyebrows?...I'm giving cookie monster a run for his money...

Why can't my boss be as useful as he is today everyday?

Why do I feel the urge to shop when I know I shouldn't?

Why can't I get perfect abs?

Why am I asking so many questions?

Why do I love shoes so much?...ok I could care less I just do

Why do people try so hard to impress people they don't like?

Why do people judge before they get a chance to see the person for who they are?

Why do I feel mad sleepy right now?

Why are people so phony?

Why can't he realize I never pay attention to a word he says?

Why do people like to hear themselves speak?

Why don't I just go and shop?!!!

3 comments:

BiMbyLaDs** said...

why have i never been to ur page? especially when its soo interesting?

why are u asking soo many whys??

BrightEyed Chick said...

hey bimbylads...
it's an honor to be recognized by your blogliness...to ure question sometimes i'm just a bit too inquisitive. Thanks for stopping by.

IJEOMA said...

you cant rationalise why you love shoes girl. you just cant..
i buy a new pair of shoes almost every week. some of them very similar.. but still i feel compared to purchase it..